Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Sweet 16 Tipsy TurveyTea Cups birthday cake.
The supplies that you will need to make this cake:
• 9 x 13 cake pan
• 1 1/2 cake batters
• 3 pound batch of butter cream icing
• four or five different pastel colors
• 1/4 inch soft paintbrush
• black food coloring
• copy of Tipsy Turvey Tea Cup cake from any image search on computer
• long needle or a hat pin
• 6 pastry bags
• Tip number three
• 5 Tips number 32
• edible glitter
pearl dusting powder
gold dusting powder
• bake cake and let cool
• make butter cream icing
• Frost cake smooth
• let crust form on cake about 25 minutes
• with the remainder of the butter cream icing, separate into bowls to make various pastel colors
• Place picture on dried iced cake
• using sharp needle poke hole in the picture so that when the photo is lifted off the cake you will see the outline of the design.
• Using pastry bag and Tip number three outline the design with black icing
• fill in the teacups with the various pastel icings, using pastry bags and Tip number 32, then smooth with hot water and soft paintbrush
* Now go over the edges of the cups, dish and hat with alternating gold dust, silver dust. Applied with paintbrushes
• finish off by dusting white edible glitter all over teacups
You can buy a Sweet 16 pick to insert into cake or you can make one from fondant. Then write your message on the cake and you are done.
ALL ABOUT CAKES disclosure policy
This policy is valid from 29 October 2009
All About Cakes.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact DCRose @
Any content may be used for personal use. Please feel free to share on your blog. I only ask that you please include a connecting link and reference to where you obtained the material, recipes, pictures, information, lists, vendors, etc.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. Designer Cakes by Rose.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org