Bloody finger cookies.
Rolled cookie dough recipe
Red sanding sugar
small paint brush
Heat overn to 400 degrees
- Using a standard rolled cookie dough.
- Chill the cookie dough in the freezer till very cold.
- Cut into strips, like you were making fried potatoes
- Roll into logs
- Place the sliced almond at the end for the fingernail
- Make marks in the cookie dough for the nuckles
- Pinch the side of the cookie dough below each nuckle to shape the dough like a finger.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown
- Let cool on rack
- Brush each cookie lightly with a paint brush with water
- Sprinkle the cookies with red sanding sugar
Keep on baking!